BrewCityRumblerBrewCityRumbler

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

Good Mixing!

The flash was very well executed... so not the inevitable question must be asked. Were/are you in a drum line? As that whole thing minus the sirens sounded a lot like a cadence.

It was awesome, I enjoy it. Different things are always welcome! Also you might want to look into writing a few cadences and seeing if a marching band would buy them off of you. Might not be a lot, but it would be neat to hear your cadence on DCI or something.

Keep up the good work.

The Abe Vigoda Collection The Abe Vigoda Collection

YTMND

This is not Newgrounds style of Flash, this would probably do well on YTMND... but not here. You can do better than this, I saw your animatin and that wasn't bad, but this style of flash a collection of .gif files, not what people here are expecting to see

boinky33 responds:

AAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!

MMBN: The Darkpower MMBN: The Darkpower

Not bad especially for sprite

This is a good piece of work it shows that you put some time into it. A lot of people cannot get away with the sprite animation, you pull it off. The Story was very reminicent of DBZ, or the actual Megaman series. All in all I enjoyed it I'll be looking forward to the second.

Ginogino13 responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it, even though it's a sprite movie!

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

Awesome, make more

This game continues to be one of my favorite on this site, I would love to see another game with multiple tracks and more levels.

I love the format, music and gameplay. It scales well with difficulty and is tons of fun.

Make more!!!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Awesome... but a few things

Frogger60 - South Africa being 1/2 of Africa, on the southern portion. Not the country itself.

To the game I agree with what everyone has been saying so far. Also a controllable Incubation period might be useful.

Awesome game, you can tell that a lot of timewas spent on this.

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Love the Old School

For one, the Graphics are phenomenal! I love the DOS style graphics over flash crappy nickelodeon cartooney games. For those who said that it's unorginal... this IS one of the original, everyone else copied these type of games from 11 years ago.

It's awesome and I love this game.